Closing date: 2019/07/09
Job Title Unemployed Warehouse Learners : Devland
Function Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
Company Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Job Type Learnerships
Location – Town / City Devland
Location – Country South Africa
The purpose of this program is to equip learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of all of the major areas related to distribution within the Wholesale & Retail sector, thus enabling them to become more effective employees. This Certificate provides learners with grounding inall areas of Distribution. This may enable them not only to increase their productivity within the Wholesale and Retail Sector but also to apply their learning in various other business environments.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The qualified learner will be exposed to:
• Reading, writing and verbal communication within the distribution environment
• Rational and irrational numbers and number systems
• Receiving of stock into the wholesale or retail outlet
• Maintaining stock balances
• Safe delivery of stock to customers
• Legal requirement, organization policies and procedures for the transportation of goods
• Administrative functions related to stock receipt and delivery
• The packing of stock in appropriately selected areas
• Picking of stock
• The financial impact of stock on the business
• Picking, packing and movement of stock in order to minimize damages
• Stock flow through the DC/Warehouse
• The recording of stock movement on the stock management system
• Stock take procedures
• The wholesale & retail business environment
• Legislation regarding Occupational Health and Safety and applicable safety procedures in the workplace
• Appropriate actions to be taken with regards to hazards and emergency situations
• Maintaining of Internal and external housekeeping standards
• Maintaining of Customer service and satisfaction levels
DURATION OF THE LEARNING PROGRAMME:
• A learner embarking on this Qualification needs to obtain a minimum value of
• 120 credits to qualify for the Qualification; this learnership runs over a period of 12 months.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Attention to detail
• Ability to interact well in teams
• Ability to work effectively in teams
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Minimum Matric with Maths and Science
• Tertiary qualification in Logistics will be an added advantage
• No experience required
• Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
General Shortlisted candidates will be required to undergo Literacy and Numeracy testing, medicals and
security clearance checks.
This advert has minimum requirements listed.
Management reserves the right to use additional criteria for short-listing.
A full CV, listing work experience (if any) and reference contact details including certified copies of qualifications, certified ID copy and proof of residence is required.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
View this and other vacancies online at freerecruit .co .za
To apply for this job please visit ccba.graduate.erecruit.co.