VACANT POSITION: Business Analyst / Test Analyst
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
Responsible for implementing solutions in a cost-effective way by determining business and functional requirements, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners. Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, process change requests, and manage a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Analyze the structure of a business and how it uses technology;
2. Identify problems within a business through using data modelling techniques;
3. Communicate with Senior Personnel to find out expected outcomes / objectives;
4. Formulate ways for businesses to improve, based on research;
5. Persuade internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies;
6. Oversee the implementation of new technology and systems and run training workshops;
7. Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing and analyzing data requirements;
8. Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups;
9. Master strategic business process modeling, traceability and quality management techniques;
10. Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving;
11. Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
Understanding of systems engineering concepts;
The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis;
Business case development;
Modeling techniques and methods;
Strong communication/interpersonal skills, including technical writing skills;
Proven analytical background;
Time management and problem-solving skills;
Leadership and management skills.
Qualifications & Skills
Bachelor Degree in Business studies /Information Technology / Economics or related fields.
Computer literate & fully proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word.
Experience & Knowledge
Min 3 years’ experience as a Business Analyst;
Business Change Life Cycle;
Experience working with senior decision makers;
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za