VACANT POSITION: Full Stack Developer
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
Responsible for creating and designing plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function; and also structure the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Design and deliver full stack web applications;
2. Writing new computer programs, changing and maintaining existing programs as directed;
3. Maintain complex technology infrastructure, implement new features and strategically plan for future products;
4. analyze, write, build, and deploy software;
5. Maintain quality, perform Technical analysis and Testing;
6. Maintain code integrity and organization.
7. Collaborate effectively to support relationships with external technical vendors and suppliers.
Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative office environments.
Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude;
Able to work independently and work well with others
Highly attentive to detail
Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Knowledge of code versioning tools
BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field.
Strong computer skills.
Experience and Skills
Min 3 years’ proven experience in advanced web development and programming
HTML/CSS coding skills
Ability to utilize Server-side and back-end coding
Ability to draw up technical and functional specifications for written documentation
Application architecture design skills
Project management skills
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za