VACANT POSITION: Key Accounts Manager (Sales/Marketing)
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
Responsible for building and nurturing loyal, long-lasting relationships with high-value customers and ensuring continued satisfaction.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Serve as the lead point of contact for all key customers management accounts;
2. Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships;
3. Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits;
4. Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
5. Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives;
6. Clearly communicate the progress of monthly or quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
7. Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas;
8. Forecast and track key account metrics (quarterly sales results and annual);
9. Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
Goal- oriented and organized team player;
Excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills;
Ability to multitask and manage more than one client account.
Degree in Marketing / Business Admin / Finance or similar field.
Computer literate and experience in Client Relations Management Systems.
Experience and Skills
Min 3 years’ proven work experience as Key Accounts Manager or Sales and Marketing Manager
Strong negotiation skills with ability to follow through client contracts;
Strong background in Marketing or PR Communications.
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za