VACANT POSITION: System Tester
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
Responsible to perform software tests including monitoring, assembling, improving, and manipulating software applications and systems to ensure they are in no way defective.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Review of software requirements;
2. Preparation of test cases and test reports;
3. Execution of tests and reporting of defects;
4. Record and document results and compare to expected results;
5. Document anomalies and issues;
6. Generate historical analysis of test results;
7. Detect software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected;
8. Examine code and execution of code in various environments;
9. Operate and maintain test networks;
10. Provide application instructions for users;
11. Develop and document application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications;
12. Perform application security audits and ensure data integrity standards.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
Clear communicator (written and verbal);
Creative solving of technical problems;
Ability to adapt to changes in a deadline driven environment;
Detail orientated and ability to multi task.
BSc/BA in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field.
Strong computer skills.
Experience and Skills
Min 3 years’ proven work experience as a System Tester;
Ability to write test plans and to communicate bugs;
Experiences in Quality Management Software and Processes;
Business process understanding.
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za