VACANT POSITION: Pricing Specialist
POSITION BASED IN: Rivonia – Johannesburg
REPORTING TO: Head Of Operations
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed Term Contract
DATE ADVERTISED: 13 June 2019
Responsible for developing and refining cutting edge pricing techniques and pricing optimization framework.
KEY PERFORMANE AREAS:
1. Participate in competitive tendering process and develop pricing proposal;
2. Develop creative and innovative pricing solutions and strategies;
3. Identify and develop pricing templates;
4. Identify target markets and track market trends;
5. Responsible for contract negotiations;
6. Build commercial awareness across the company and influence partners over decisions around key client pricing;
7. Produce reports, pricing models and other tools to help support and influence negotiations strategies;
8. Make recommendations on price optimisation activities in order to drive profitability and growth across multiple product channels.
9. Provide impact analysis of the expected effect of pricing decisions on key business variables such as volume, revenue, contribution and loss ratio as required.
Strong verbal and written communication;
Mathematical analytical skills;
Be comfortable working both with a team and independently.
Bachelor ‘s degree in Admin or Finance Management or similar field;
Computer literate and proficient in spreadsheet and data base programs.
Experience and Skills
Min 3 years’ proven work experience as a Pricing Specialist;
Strong experience using Pricing software and building pricing models from scratch;
Excellent interpersonal and relationship development skills.
Suitably qualified Candidates must forward their CVs, ID copy and copies of qualifications to the email address provided below (Click on “Apply for Job”). Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks please consider your application unsuccessful. Closing date: 23/06/2018
To apply for this job email your details to Support@vhghrpayroll.co.za