Kruger National Park
SANParks requires the services of 16 Waiters at the Skukuza Safari Lodge.
Paterson Grading: B1
The package includes a housing allowance since you will not be allocated official accommodation in the Park.
Candidates who meet the above requirements must forward their applications with the following documents:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copies of your Qualifications
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Grade 12
- Be in possession of a qualification in Food Service Management.
- Should have 1 to 3 year of experience as a waiter.
- Sound knowledge of Industry related trends & principles
- An understanding of customer care
- Knowledge of numeracy and literacy
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy including the use of point-of-sale systems.
- Customer relation skills.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Excellent knowledge of the Skukuza Safari Lodge menus and food and beverage offering.
- Ensure that the customer’s needs & expectations are met in line with the SOP & the delegation framework.
- Ensure the timeous supply of service to the customer in the restaurant.
- Assist with the control and maintenance of order in the restaurant.
- Ensure adherence to the stipulated meal schedules.
- Continually acquaint self with the available resources including seasonal or periodical supplies & inform the customers of such.
- Continually record & report all restaurant occurrences including customers’ orders and stock levels.
- Uphold the tidiness, neatness & hygiene of the restaurant & equipment as per SOP.
R 91 267
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Employers may expire their jobs at any time without notice.
To apply for this job please visit www.sanparks.org.