- Control the receipt and dispatch of stock so as to ensure that all stock items are correct and can be accounted for at all times.
- Responsible for checking and recording of all stock movements from Warehouse to distribution and 3rd Party vehicles, i.e. stock control
- Ensure regulatory health, safety and Hygiene standards are understood and maintained – ALL vehicles must adhere to the food safety standard before loading take place.
- Complete the vehicle food safety inspection documents during loading and ensure compliance
- Ensure adherence to company disciplinary rules and regulations.
- Maintain effective stock rotation to ensure stock freshness in accordance with company policy – Only fresher stock as per the customer requirements to be loaded into the Delivery vehicles i.e. Distribution and 3rd Party vehicles.
- Ensure only the stock in a good condition and with the correct date codes will be received into the Warehouse and also to be loaded into the correct vehicles as per delivery schedule.
- Take pictures of the stock loaded into vehicles and Containers in order to have visibility of the product condition, correct quantities and expiry date during loading time.
- Ability to check, verify, confirm and advise the loading team to pack the containers as per the required loading standard
- Perform weekly stock counts and report shortages and surplus stock to the Manager to ensure 0% stock losses.
- Ensure that weekly cycle counts are conducted as per policy and procedure.
Experience and Education
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an admin, Distribution and Warehousing environment
- FMCG experience an advantage
- Supervisory Skills
- Computer Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work with others – interpersonal skills
- Gathering information and reporting
- Administration and filing
- Technical understanding of materials handling equipment and transportation
- ISO Quality, Safety and Environmental systems
- Functional accounting knowledge
- Warehousing, packaging and distribution practices
- CHEP pooling systems
View and apply for this and other vacancies online via https://freerecruit.co.za
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit richsafrica.simplify.hr.