An opportunity has arisen for a Workshop Clerk to oversee all office duties, batching stock purchase orders, verify job card stock against system stock report and capturing invoice. Please refer to the minimum requirements, duties and responsibilities below for further information.
• A relevant Technical Degree will be an advantage.
• 3 years Administration experience in a workshop or a similar environment
• Must have experience in Workshop Sage EAM system or other related systems
• Computer literate – MS office with good excel skills
• Strong administrative skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Reliable and dependent
• Must be willing to learn, be proactive and innovative
• Able to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities
• Sage EAM data capturing.
• Verify job card stock against system stock report.
• Verify job card purchase order against system order to ensure completion.
• Batching stock purchase orders.
• Requesting reports for month end.
Please click on “Apply for job” below and follow the link to the online application form.
(View and apply for this and other vacancies online via freerecruit.co.za)
Companies can expire their jobs at any time on their own discretion and without notice.
To apply for this job please visit unitrans.erecruit.co.