This learnership programme provides unemployed matriculants and graduates in South Africa an opportunity to gain employment experience in the financial services industry.
12 month programme – On successful completion, candidates will obtain a recognised National Certificate in Banking (NQF level 4).
Candidates that meet the following criteria are invited to apply:
Minimum – Grade 12 with Accounting or Mathematics,
Strong numerical skills,
Proficient in Microsoft Office,
No criminal record,
Preference will be given to South African Citizens and Permanent residents of South Africa in possession of proof of a permanent resident status,
Stipend: R 5,500 per month.
Candidates must reside in the area and must be able to sustain themselves on the above stipend.
After the initial 12 month programme, top tier candidates will be offered permanent contracts to work full-time at various branches within the Pretoria Area.
We will need the following documentation:
1. Grade 12 results – Certified.
2. Up-to-date CV with best daytime contact information.
3. RSA ID or proof of a permanent resident status – Certified.
4. Proof of address – Certified.
5. Completed EAL23 Bank Teller Learnership Application Form
Please upload these online via the link below or send directly to (086) 568 11 39. Reference Number: TBMGL-2017.
* Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required documents are not attached to the application or CV. Candidates may be required to submit proof of identity for vetting purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No telephonic applications will be considered.