Reutech Engineering Graduate Program
Stellenbosch (Stellenbosch), Western Cape (South Africa)
Market Related Basic Salary
Learnership student position in the Engineering industry.
Applications are still open and need to be filled as soon as possible ! Reutech Radar Systems has developed an exciting 12 month Engineering Graduate Program, aimed at empowering graduates to pursue a career in their chosen path. This opportunity will allow the successful Graduate to acquire hands-on experience that can lead to a successful and dynamic career in the field of Engineering.
If you view yourself as someone who can work and thrive in a new and challenging environment and would like the opportunity to work at this dynamic company, with its empowering and caring culture, then apply for our fantastic Graduate Programme.
Students with the following qualifications are invited to apply:
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (B. Eng. University) – RF, Mechatronics , Software and Digital.
In making the final selection, first preference will be given to:
- PDI individuals.
- Candidate must be a South African Citizen.
- Have a conscious self-discipline approach
- Have high level of drive and motivation
- Computer literate
- Be a able to work both in a team and independently
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- The ability to function well under pressure.
To Apply :
To apply please submit copies of your CV with relevant copies of your qualifications and a copy of your ID to reutech @ freerecruit. co.za or via fax to O864-7I3-O44 or O866-O9O-383-and follow the process. Please quote REF JREUT-8762-STB.
Please take not of the following:
* Please apply before Friday the 11th December 2015. Interviews will be conducted next week (14 – 18 December 2015). If quotas are not met applications will re open in January 2016.
* The applicants will be required to start 01 Feb 2016
* The selection process will be based on marks, PDI, and EE candidates.
* Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required documents are not attached to the application or CV. Candidates may be required to submit proof of identity for vetting purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No telephonic applications will be considered.
* Should you not receive correspondence from Reutech Radar Systems within two months from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.