Security Officer Traineeships
My client is offering a 11 week Security Officer Learnership in SASSETA Skills Programme 1 & 2. Please note that applicants should be residing in the area that they are applying for and proof of residence must accompany the application form. This Learnership is open for individuals residing in the following areas:
Port Elizabeth, Pretoria, East Rand, East London, Bloemfontein, Rustenburg, Potchefstroom, Pietermaritzburg, Durban, Richards Bay, Empangeni, Zululand, Polokwane, Modimolle, Kimberley, Nelspruit, Middleburg, Witbank, Cape Town, Atlantis, Somerset West, Simons Town, Welkom, Upington, Kroonstad,
Qualifications & Experience:
Minimum Grade 10 or equivalent NQF qualification,
18 years or older,
Must pass a fitness evaluation,
No Criminal record,
Must be a South African Citizen,
Experience in the SANDF, the SAPS, Correctional Services, other Police Services and the Private Security Industry environment will be an added advantage.
Stipend will be provided by the company for the 11 week learnership.
After the successful completion of the 11 weeks Learnership, The Company may offer permanent employment to some of the successful Trainee Security Officers.
We will need to submit the following documentation:
1. Grade 10 or NQF Level 1 qualification results – Certified.
2. Up-to-date CV with best daytime contact information.
3. RSA ID – Certified.
4. Proof of address – Certified.
5. If you have done a medical assessment in the last 6 months please include copies of the results.
Reference Number: SSTASEC-2017-SA
Closing Date: 31 July 2017
* Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required documents are not attached to the application form. Only Completed EAL23 LEARNERSHIP APPLICATION FORMS will be considered. Candidates may be required to submit proof of identity for vetting purposes. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No telephonic applications will be considered.