Location: Cape Town
Exciting opportunities are available for students to gain experience in their field of study through 12-18 month internships at our Head Office in Cape Town! In return, successful candidates will be paid an allowance to cover basic travel costs.
There are opportunities in various departments that will require you to champion skills that you have learnt throughout your qualification. Those opportunities are within Ecommerce and Graphic Design for Apparel.
To apply you will need:
- Currently reside in Cape Town.
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and maintain healthy relationships
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
- To be a team player
- To be proactive
- A strong ability to learn
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
|Finance Grad / Intern
|Buying Grad / Intern
|Human Resources Management Grad / Intern
|Clothing Management Grad / Intern
|Marketing Grad / Intern
|Planning Grad / Intern
|Graphic Design Grad / Intern